Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
tendering

Member Since Sep 2019
Default Sep 08, 2019 at 05:49 PM

Well...if she's supposed to be an actual friend and doesn't think that me being that upset about this great rif in our friendship was that important......or me feeling sad about it.....means that she doesn't care about my feelings. Hence, she's not my friend. I have come to the conclusion after 54 years that if someone doesn't care about my feelings, they don't get to be in my life.

So I made the right choice. Getting angry when I ran into her over the passive aggressive ******** she pulled may have been a mistake. She's the type of person who likes that kind of 'power.' An abuser......but it is obvious that all those months of me being there when she was sick, scared, her dog died.....etc. etc......was her just using me. And when I set a boundary and then told her how upset I was, she obviously didn't give a rat's ***. So.......bad ...or at least a ****ed up human that has no business being in my life.

However......I'm glad I respect and honor my own feelings and I'm not 'overly sensitive' in this situation because of PTSD. Yea...if I felt threatened because I was inadvertently stuck in a room alone with a man (even though he might be safe)...then that might be attributed to 'overly sensitive' PTSD. But not this........she's a user and didn't care about my feelings. It was a one way relationship......which isn't a relationship I want to be a part of anymore. So......I'm sorry you are 'over sensitive' at times, but I think your projecting that onto this situation was not the right call.
tendering is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes