View Single Post
MrsA

Member Since Apr 2019
398 hugs
given
Default Sep 08, 2019 at 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendingmysoul View Post
Yeh,some people do not have a clue about how certain things are done,but portray themselves as"I know it all".I have such a person in my life who even tells the name of plants wrong.Apparently he considered himself an expert in gardening.I like gardening.I dared to correct this guy once or twice.Later I found out certain plants were dead.I showed him proudly the Jacko lantern that I was growing in my backyard and told him I wanted to carve my homegrown pumpkins for decorating my front porch.Two days later I went to check on my pumpkins and found out that the branches carrying fruits on them were severed???????There is absolutely no way to communicate with this people normally.They are toxic .
He cut off your pumpkins on purpose? Some people just can't bear to see others succeed. The person I'm dealing with always says that everything I do will definitely fail. There's this thing I've done hundreds of times for the family business. Every time I'm about to start doing it, she says I will fail and clients will sue us. When the project succeeds, she forgets that she tried to stop me doing it and gloats that our company is the best in the field. Then she opposes the next project and predicts 100% failure until it's complete and the cycle goes on and on. She doesn't seem to have the ability to learn or remember anything positive I've done. But she's very quick for forget anything bad she did. When I get recognition from other people, she says it was rigged or unfair as if her world will collapse if I'm not dumber than she is.

Was the pumpkin guy your neighbor? He reminds me of an old guy I met who thought he was an expert in everything and wouldn't stop telling me what to do with my garden and my personal life. If he didn't like a certain plant, he'd tell me to get rid of it. He even told me not to landscape some land I owned when I didn't ask his opinion. When I didn't listen he said he knew best what was good for me. But he's not my family so I threw him out of my life. I felt bad for him because he seemed lonely and really clingy but then he sent this email out of the blue saying all my life choices were wrong and that I had made a huge mistake not letting him be a part of my life. I like how you seem to think like me about gardening. Maybe we should be friends.
MrsA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lilly2