View Single Post
Anonymous48813

Default Sep 08, 2019 at 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
None of us can diagnose her here. We are just peers. Your mother has done some seriously abusive behavior. Some of it, my mother did, too. Though, my mother was not too extreme and has also been mostly good (thankfully for me). The story about the knife and ‘should she kill herself?’ Was way over the top abusive. I’m sorry you experience this.

Read articles on PC about all the toxic behaviors and personality disorders, also what healthy relationships should be. You sound like in spite of it all, you have it together.

Oh wow I never saw it abusive what my mum did with the knife. Tha k you for telling me that. It's really insightful.
Well...I have a few issues myself I saw due to abuse.
When I was ten I was daignosed with OCD. My mum would go on about how "lucky" I was to get into public health care. I dont think she could accept how bad I was. Then about 4 years ago I was daignosed with traits of Borderline personality disorder. But I have been working through it and been helping. Just I can see how my is so dsyfuntional. And my family and extended family accept for my dad. Thinks she is wonderful not realise how dangerous she can be
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster