Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2017
4,957 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 14, 2019 at 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
But shes leaving. And shes the one who is framing it as all these things are happening. Literally like shes framing him. "I wrote this kind of email. I made this kind of demand. He said no." I dont see where he is getting "sucked in". Shes leaving. He said okay bye.

What should he be doing differently? Honestly, i dont get it. I feel like hes just sitting there, and shes hopping around, jabbing at him. Hes not reacting - he is not going to wrestle with her! So she is like, fine im leaving. And he is like, dont let the door hit your butt on the way out. Which may be uncalled for, but so was the jabbing?! Idk. Im truly puzzled.
I don't understand why you are talking about LT in the third person, instead of taking to her. You don't want to validate her explorations and you do want to validate Dr, T from where you sit. Ok. But you are coming off as belittling to LT, by speaking for her T ( door hit your butt on the way out ). He may or may not have motivations like the ones described, but he has shown care and work and so has LT. . Talking to LT directly, and not in the third person about her is more respectful.

Thanks for this!
InnerPeace111, LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete