Thread: Roll Call 153
View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 15, 2019 at 11:07 PM

So, apparently my friend made his friend really happy for her birthday. She said they rented a car and that she'll tell me more tomorrow. I'm jealous and pissed off. I don't know how many days they spent together.

Meanwhile there's a [emoji2764] hanging in a corner of the bathroom. If it disappears I won't know where it went.

My friend has been in a very good mood this trip. I sure don't make him that happy. All I am hoping for now is that he buys all the stuff I want (out of the money that I had in savings).

First on the list, thanks to the threatened vape ban, is a Zamplebox. I can't stock up for a long time but I can hopefully have some decent juices for two months.

Anyone who supports vaping should send a tweet (or two) to Donald Trump. Things are really making me wonder what's going on. He said last Wednesday that he doesn't like vaping but he was impressed it's a multibilllion dollar industry, but he's considering a flavor ban. Within 72 hours he reversed himself, saying he liked vaping as an alternative to smoking. I'm wondering if he's really so flip floppy or is he playing a mind game on vapers.

Anyway, if he does go through with the flavor ban he'll lose his second term. There are an estimated 10 million vapers in the US. If even a fraction of that number doesn't vote for Trump he'll lose. I believe he is well aware about vaping, I just don't know what he's doing.
Angelique67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn