View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 16, 2019 at 08:37 AM

You're not pathetic nor worthless AT ALL, qwerty!! I am glad that you were able to sleep at least! TunedOut has given you some good advice so hopefully that will help a little bit! I am glad she's here to support you as well! I am also REALLY HAPPY that you were able to stop yourself before committing anything dangerous! I am REALLY HAPPY that you're here with us! Keep fighting and keep rocking! Please keep us posted. I am glad that you have ths thread at least and I hope that it helps a little bit with your feelings. Writing down how we REALLY feel can be REALLY helpful so I am glad that you're giving it a try and that you are writing down how you REALLY feel here! I am quite a jumpy person myself so I understand where you're BOTH coming from! We should make a Jumpy People Support Group! Please stay safe, qwerty! You deserve to Live! You are important, you matter, you're worth it, you're wise and YOU'RE WONDERFUL! That's ALL absolutely and undeniably true and you KNOW that's absolutely and undeniably true as well even if it's deep down inside you! THAT'S A PROMISE! I AM SURE OF THAT! Trust me! I hope your days will get better soon! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING! Feel free to write to me ANYTIME when you need advice and support or even simply someone to talk to or vent to, my dear, sweet friend! I am SURE EVERYONE HERE will be REALLY HAPPY to help you out! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, qwerty, and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking! I am REALLY HAPPY that you're here with us, qwerty, I REALLY AM! I am TRULY, DEEPLY SORRY that you're hurting and struggling SO BADLY, though, and that you're going through ALL OF THIS! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING, MY AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, DEAR, KIND, SWEET, GENEROUS, RESOURCEFUL, EXPANSIVE, FRIENDLY, WISE AND WONDERFUL FRIEND!!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144