View Single Post
BBB2

Member Since Oct 2014
104 hugs
given
Default Sep 16, 2019 at 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsthat View Post
I think it really depends on the specifics. We can give you general ideas like meditate, yoga, self talk, all day long, but none of it will help unless you can apply it. Sometimes it's easier to bring a few specific examples out so people can help you troubleshoot you know?
Thanks.
I spent the day trying to pin down what exactly is making me anxious.

I feel that I have too many targets, observations, and feedback meetings. It feels like extra pressure aside from the actual job.

My boss suffers from stress and has been off sick before. She can be very snappy and critical. She's not all the time, but you can't really ask her questions and she'll criticse me about little things. She does say well done sometimes, but it's the fear of criticism that sticks with me. Today I had to really bite my lip to stop myself from snapping back. She has also caused great upset to my colleagues. I would say that perhaps she's more suited to paperwork rather than managing actual people.

I'm very introverted and any kind of mental work causes me stress. Just having conversations can be exhausting. I'm probably at my best when left to do something practical in peace.

Childishly, I don't like wearing a uniform. I feel more uptight and less like myself. It's also gets too hot and I overheat easily. I worry about heatwaves.

Again, childishly, I never really like leaving the house. I used to sometimes refuse to go school when I was very young, I don't feel like I've grown out of that feeling. I thought I might mature, but inside I'm still that little girl crying her eyes out because she hates any kind of pressure or expectation.
BBB2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nth humanbeing, TerryL