View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 16, 2019 at 03:21 PM

I am sorry Strength01, but your husband already made the decision to NOT honor his marriage to you. He already CHOSE to hurt you and be "selfish" too. And what makes this worse is he is pitying HIMSELF for this instead of CARING about how YOU feel and RESPECTING YOU. He is not respecting YOU with these self pittying statements he is saying to you, HE IS DUMPING HIS GUILT ON YOU. Tell me, is that respecting YOU? The answer to that question is a resounding NO.

And when he sits there and whines about the guilt he feels about being with this other woman he isn't even respecting HER either. NO, instead it's ALL ABOUT HIM.

You have no say in any of this either, he already made all these choices for you without even CARING about how you feel. He is the one that RUINED your relationship and your TRUST that he was able to respect YOU.

He already knows what he chose to do was wrong but he did it all anyway.

I am sorry for you because he is NOT the man you thought he was, he never respected you the way you thought he did and he is continuing to show you that all he cares about is in fact HIMSELF.
Open Eyes is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Purple,Violet,Blue

Thanks for this!
Bill3, xiximmxi