Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 16, 2019 at 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
I’ve started becoming more diligent about skin care as well. I grew up by this pool and then we had a boat when I was married for 19 years so I’ve had a lot of sun exposure. Surprisingly, my skin is wrinkle and spot free with a dewy appearance. I’ve been lucky because I lived in tanning beds.

May not have gotten too lucky. I have a growth that came up on my leg this summer that looks ominous. I’ll have to get it checked out.

My dermatologist recommended Cera Ve as well. She prescribed an expensive ointment for my face for some patches of eczema that didn’t get the job done. I stumbled into this sunscreen called Sun Bum with antioxidants and vitamin E that completely cleared it up...better then ever in case anybody has that problem. Good stuff.

Ahhhh the boat life too hu? We had a boat growing up , I can’t imagine the number of sunburns I have had in my life.

My daughter is a red head and I was like a Nazi about sun screen on her growing up. She of course would forget to put it on and her freckles just blossomed , she is beautiful, her hair is currently Blue at the moment LOL.

I love all the CeraVe products. They do a great job and a little bit goes so far and it’s affordable !

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123