View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Sep 16, 2019 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
I’ve started becoming more diligent about skin care as well. I grew up by this pool and then we had a boat when I was married for 19 years so I’ve had a lot of sun exposure. Surprisingly, my skin is wrinkle and spot free with a dewy appearance. I’ve been lucky because I lived in tanning beds.

May not have gotten too lucky. I have a growth that came up on my leg this summer that looks ominous. I’ll have to get it checked out.

My dermatologist recommended Cera Ve as well. She prescribed an expensive ointment for my face for some patches of eczema that didn’t get the job done. I stumbled into this sunscreen called Sun Bum with antioxidants and vitamin E that completely cleared it up...better then ever in case anybody has that problem. Good stuff.
You're so lucky! I have gotten a rather large age spot, but it doesn't bother me where it is. Right now I only really have one wrinkle. It's a vertical wrinkle between my eye brows. I've sort of had it even since my late 20s, but it's deeper and more noticeable now. My solution? Bangs.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123, ~Christina