View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Sep 17, 2019 at 10:28 AM

I"m a little annoyed at my husband. So often he only tells me "on the day of" when he's going to go out with his buddies for dinner after work. And sometimes when he does tell me he's going out a day or more ahead of time, then only a couple hours before dinner time, on that day, he tells me it is cancelled and that he'll be home for dinner. So I already put a meat in a marinade for tonight's dinner. It was supposed to marinade for 6 to 12 hours. Now, it will marinade for more than 30 hours, unless I remove it from the marinade.

Today is already turning out to be an unhealthy eating day. I ate a sugary brioche for breakfast and then I just couldn't resist a 500 calorie crumb cake piece. I finished the whole thing and it's not even noon.

I see my therapist in a couple hours. For some reason, I've been nervous about my volunteer job. The issue seems, in my view, to be having to answer a phone. I told them that I didn't want to work for their HelpLine (where you answer phone calls and give info). So instead, they put me on receptionist duty (where I would answer and transfer phone calls). I know that it is not exactly a difficult thing to do, but I'm still resistant to doing it. I know I'd be much happier not having to touch a stupid phone. I haven't a clue why I have an issue with phones, but I do. I'm going to talk to my therapist about this odd-ball issue. I do have some mild odd-ball eccentricities.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote, xRavenx

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina