Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 17, 2019 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafarer View Post
For example, if when you were a child you and your parents had known what was causing your anxiety, or your panic disorder, or other condition that made your life so hard? If you had been properly diagnosed, and if there had been treatments, therapies, or medications, that would have made life easier and happier for you, do you think things might have turned out differently?

I was in my 40s when I was diagnosed with MVP Syndrome Dysautonomia, which is the main physical cause of my panic disorder and anxieties. All we knew when I was a kid and young adult was that I was "smart" and also very nervous and very sensitive. I got no sympathy for it from anyone except my parents, but they couldn't walk through life with me holding my hand.

Maybe if I were in a better situation now, in retirement, I might not wonder about this stuff, but as it is, I do, and I wonder if others ever wonder about it too.
Absolutely I would change what the my sixth grade teacher humiliated me in and left me behind while those who bully me were allowed to go on the field trip that cause me to have anxiety and depression had I know I would be harassed on YouTube that cause me to have more anxiety attack I would change it all of I could!
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Seafarer