View Single Post
Brienne

Member Since Sep 2019
18 hugs
given
Default Sep 19, 2019 at 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BipolarWolf View Post
Thanks for your replies guys. It's different getting a response from people who have Bipolar than it is to just read about it online or something.
I am always at the docs office and I tell them stuff and they are like,... "that's normal" and I am scratching my head thinking, normal for who ?
Yeah!!! i dont understand either thier concept of normality. As i commented you in a thread that i posted before, i also have memory problems. I cant remember a whole year. i have blurry memories of specific situations, but nothing more. And sometimes i cant communicate properly (and in this cases when i have to write in another language is ten times worst, so ...sorry if you dont understand what im saying hahahahha)

Aparently is quite "normal" to have memory loss on certain episodes, but i hate the approach that doctors give to that. Like, ok, its normal for us, i got it. BUt what the hell we are supose to do. Is reversible? its gonna get worse?? How damaged are we?? I mean, when i was diagnose (10 years ago) the hospital didnt has a programe for cognitive therapy. When i asked for it they answer me "there is still no fully evidence about the neuronal damage........however every patient mentions those simptoms" and i was like "ARE YOU **KIDDING ME" hahhahahahaha

Last edited by Brienne; Sep 19, 2019 at 01:28 AM..
Brienne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BipolarWolf, Moose72, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, BipolarWolf, Moose72, Wild Coyote