Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 19, 2019 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_1 View Post
Which inhalers are you using? I take 1 puff of Asmanex twice daily and it keeps my asthma down to a dull roar. A doctor gave me a free sample of Zenhale once and that was fantastic. No symptoms at all. Unfortunately Zenhale costs $70 and my plan doesn't cover it. I've only had oral steroids once, and only for 1 week. They're a last resort for me.
I found this season that there was a lot more pollen than usual. I added Flonase twice a day, and it helped my asthma a lot. I have perennial rhinitis as well.

My normal Symbicort twice a day usually keeps me just fine. But it’s been years since I’ve had a bad flare like this. I’ve had 2 chest X-rays and this is just Asthma no infection.

Did mass steroids and a weeks worth of Anoro and still nebilizing deuneb every 6 hours. Still wheezing and very heavy chest.

I have an appt the 25th , gotta get this worked out. Omg Yes ! Pollen is horrible this year, I’m doing Allegra right now, I have to swap allergy meds every few weeks as they just stop working.

I hope you find relief and this allergy pollen filled season dies off soon!!

Hugs from:
bizi, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Phoenix_1, Wild Coyote