View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 20, 2019 at 12:35 PM

That was rude and uncalled for, mountainstream. I am TRULY, DEEPLY SORRY that you're hurting and struggling SO BADLY and that you're going trhough ALL OF THIS! YOU DID NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY AT ALL AND I HOPE YOU'RE TRULY VERY MUCH WELL AWARE OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE BE TRULY, REALLY, WISELY AND WONDERFULLY VERY MUCH KIND TO YOURSELF AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE YOU ABSOLUTELY AND UNDENIABLY DESERVE IT AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY AND UNDENIABLY DESERVE KINDNESS EVEN IF IT'S DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU! You are an AWESOME, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, kind, sweet, wise, resourceful, smart, intelligent, friendly, expansive, beautiful, caring, dear, AWESOME AND WONDERFUL PERSON! PLEASE DON'T YOU EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER FORGET THAT! You are NOT weak and pathetic. You are not whining. You are struggling like many other people in this World. I wonder what kind of "support" Forum treats its members like that? Please don't pay attention tho whatever those people may have said to you or to the fact that they have put you on their Ignore list. They don't deserve you. You deserve someone who will care about you, listen to what you have to say, who WON'T judge you and will TRULY Love You for WHO YOU TRULY ARE! That is ABSOLUTELY TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT! I'm available if you need me and so are many others here. I am sure youknow that already though. Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @mountainstream, your family, your friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking! I am TRULY, DEEPLY SORRY that you're hurting and struggling SO BADLY and that you're going through ALL of this, my AWESOME, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, kind, sweet, wise, beautiful, resourceful, friendly, expansive, smart, intelligent, caring, dear, AWESOME AND WONDERFUL FRIEND! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
mountainstream, Thirty shades