View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 21, 2019 at 03:21 PM

I started drinking alcohol slightly when I was 15. I drank 7 shots of whiskey when I was 16 and never felt so euphoric. At 17, I could drink 12 beers in one night and then at 18, it was out of control and I drank every day for a few months until my mom told the liquor store to stop serving me.

Then I had a bad psychedelic trip (After my good trips) because I took too much psilocin (Active psychoactive chemical in magic mushrooms - 4-hydroxy-DMT) which benefited me greatly because I went to hell for eternity and felt infinite fear before I died, came back in this reality as a lesson from all the ~50 different psychoactive drugs and research chemicals that I was buying on the internet.

Then we moved to a new town with things to do (Away from my piece of **** ex step dad that won the lottery and left my mom in the middle of nowhere) and I could do so many things like be in a band, go hiking, mountain biking, skiing every winter, go to college, work part time, hot tubs, people to talk to, etc.. A way to wake up from my addictions and severe psychological, emotional and physical abuse that I've been dealing with in my teens.

I used to be an atheist before I had the bad trip and now I'm a pantheist. It woke me up and made me realize EVERYTHING that can't be taught from 10 years of therapy. I quit my addictions, threw away meth, coke, mdma, xanax, etc.. Everything I was taught in life was a lie and I broke free from the brainwashing. My schizophrenia even got better with new meds (I had psychosis before I ever tried drugs - People were doing lines of hydromorphone and coke in the psych ward which is where it started such as smoking crack in the smoke area).

I've learned a lot about myself and somehow survived drugs like fentanyl analogues and mixing them with benzos, using bath salts to stop me from nodding out by increasing my respiratory breathing rate.

So basically you need to have a life changing experience by moving somewhere, meditating (Best alternative to a psychedelic breakthrough), working on yourself every day to do better.. such as learning from mistakes in relationships, the world and studying and researching a variety of interests and building like 50 different skills and thinking about the future by not being stuck in the same hole that you're in, consuming capitalist products and social media, TV, etc...

Eventually I started going to liquor stores and buying alcohol but I just couldn't drink more than two drinks so I stopped and only drink on social ocasssions. I just don't like alcohol anymore because it's a boring drug and actually makes me depressed now. I do however use phenibut for negative symptoms of schizophrenia which acts on GABA-B receptors for an MDMA clear headed nootropic like feeling (Unlike alcohol, which works on GABA-A receptors).

I don't like food so I don't binge eat. My ADHD medication made me underweight once. I just eat a meal a day or so and was thinking of doing water fasting to prevent cancer (I quit smoking cigarettes too), rebuild my immune system, produce energy, etc.. Try water fasting for 3 days once every few months if you don't have anorexia nervosa. It can be good for you.

I still feel the need to self medicate slightly but it's nowhere near as bad as before. I don't consider myself as an addict anymore because of the trip. The co-founder of AA said he used LSD to help him quit drinking and it's proven that they have anti-addictive effects so wait until psychedelics are legal and you could try them.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
Kozel