SummerTime12
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2013
601 hugs
given
Default Sep 22, 2019 at 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannahsays View Post
Summertime, I think it is completely reasonable to be upset by that. You didn't give consent for that in any way - verbally or nonverbally.

Possible trigger:

Do you think he was actually sorry and understood he was wrong to do that?

Yeah, that’s a good way of putting it into perspective... I would never do that unless he explicitly asked for it. I’m not sure, I mean he seemed genuinely apologetic, but I also haven’t brought it up since. I know I need to, I’m just nervous because I’m already feeling REALLY off because of this. I’m sure it’s not solely because of what happened with my husband and there are other factors involved too (like a trauma anniversary coming up this week), but I’ve been so anxious, depressed,
Possible trigger:
that I haven’t been able to focus on my papers due tonight all weekend, I’ve
Possible trigger:
and I’ve been having terrible flashbacks. I’m not sure where to go from here. And now I’m anxious about my homework due tonight on top of everything else too, because for the life of me I can’t focus long enough to write a complete sentence. Which, in turn, contributes to my SI because I feel like I’m already gonna fail if I can’t get this stuff done tonight, so why not just say f*** it. Sorry for all the negativity lol.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127