View Single Post
TunedOut
Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 23, 2019 at 09:31 AM

I am sorry you will not see him. I looked back at some of your posts and it seems that you will be able to see your daughter periodically (as is your right and in her best interest)--I hope and pray that your ex is kind enough to allow you to see your stepson occassionally (though the father might have a vote as well). It wouldn't be hard for her to drop him off when she drops off your daughter and she might enjoy having a day off.

That you are sad about this is normal; however, in one of your posts you mentioned having a temper. You will have to figure out the cause of your temper. It is not always just one thing. Sometimes, it could have been a rational reaction to how your wife treated you; it can be caused by not putting ourselves first (when we become to depleted, it is harder to be kind); it can be caused by depression or other mental issues. Did you know that for some of us, irritability can be a symptom of depression? I am not saying you have what I have but I am a lot less irritable and less sad on my medications. For me, misfortunes in my life would send me down the rabbit hole of depression. If you find you are in a hole you can't get help from--seek help! It is easy to get so caught up in events (a divorce is all consuming) that we don't know how lost we have become. Take care of yourself so you can be the best you can be for your unicorn and your stepson. There are places out there that will provide treatment on a sliding scale. Hopefully, you can at least send your stepson B-day and holiday cards.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
kitties, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
kitties, MickeyCheeky, sarcgeo