View Single Post
sarcgeo

Member Since Jul 2019
11 hugs
given
Default Sep 24, 2019 at 09:02 AM

Thanks for all the input. I am taking medication for my depression and anxiety;, furthermore, I am seeing a therapist and he is helping me, but sometimes I feel desperate and that is why I come here. I wish my wave of emotions would manifest themselves only with my therapist, but that is not the case. Open eyes, you have a lot of wisdom and understand my situation well. I appreciate your valued insight and input.

I have often struggled with very low self esteem and lately there has been a tremendous amount of pressure. Trust me, I think I am doing better as a parent than my own parents. I often found it very tough to fight my battles head on and now, I must do it for my daughter's sake. I will try to think of her and her need for a daddy.

The questions that plague me are, how can I be strong for my daughter, when I feel like I have lost everything? How do I support her when I feel so sapped of power? How can I be there for her, when I am barely struggling to keep afloat myself? This probably seems very selfish, but they are truly what is going on in my head at the moment.

--sarc

Last edited by sarcgeo; Sep 24, 2019 at 09:21 AM..
sarcgeo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
kitties, Open Eyes, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
kitties