View Single Post
Seafarer

Member Since Jul 2019
146 hugs
given
Default Sep 24, 2019 at 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
We host images here too, of course, but you have to use the full editor (not quick reply) to do it.

On the full editor screen, click on the button that says "Manage Attachments" underneath the post editing area (under "Additional Options"). Choose the image you'd like to upload from your computer using the Browse button.

Then click the Upload button.

Then you'll see that image appear under the heading, "Current Attachments." If you right-click on the link, you should see a browser menu pop-up that gives you one option to "Copy Link Location." Choose that. Close the attachments window.

Now in the body of your post, you can reference the image you just attached to your post in the post itself using the {img} shortcode:

I'm using curly brackets so you can see how it looks. But for this to work, like any shortcode, you should use regular straight brackets:

{img}https://psychcentralforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10517&stc=1&d=1569345322{/img}

Ta da!
Thank you. I followed your directions to the letter until I got to the part that says "under the heading 'Current Attachments.'" Where is that heading? I clicked on the attachment icon and clicked to upload the file from my computer. But there is nothing anywhere that says Current Attachments. So, once again, I am lost and confused and frustrated and upset. Where is the Current Attachments heading?
Seafarer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote