bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Sep 24, 2019 at 10:57 PM

Saw carol tonight that was good.

Called my old therapist about making an appointment...she has yet to get back in touch. I will see her once a month.

Jeffs birthday is friday and I have yet to find him a gift. I am looking for a magazine rack for the floor. He mentioned that he wanted one in passing so bed bath and beyond folks recommended hobby lobby. So I will go when I have a break tomorrow.

my folding stool broke so I need to research it and find a new one. It is usable but could scratch the floor. So I really need to get right on it. Update: I found one on amazon so that is great! It will be here in 2 days. It was on sale so decided to pop for the extra shipping.

Had my blood drawn today chem profile and parathyroid hormone. lithium level came out fine.
I have an elevated calcium level so rechecking that. AM hoping that my parathyroid level is normal.

My right foot is painful. I made an appointment to see a nurse practitioner who is filling in for my regular doctor who is on vacation. And her first appointment was for the end of october.
Not good. So I don't know what is up with my foot.

I am behind in my billing...need to get on that!

hugs to those who need them
((((((((HUGS))))))
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut