Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,697 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 25, 2019 at 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
You're already aware of distractions and relaxing techniques like yoga so I won't suggest those. Perhaps some self-help books that you may buy? Perhaps some GOOD articles or YouTube videos if you aren't already checking out those. i also believe eating healthy and sleeping well if you can are REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT AS WELL! THE WISE AND WONDERFUL @SlumberKitty HAS GIVEN YOU LOTS OF AND PLENTY OF WISE AND WONDERFUL ADVICE AS WELL! Please be kind to yourself as that's the MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT YOU CAN DO! I AM TRULY, DEEPLY SORRY THAT YOU'RE HURTING AND STRUGGLING SO BADLY AND THAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH ALL OF THIS! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME as usual when you need advice and support or even simply someone to talk to or vent to! I'LL TRY TO GET BACK AT YOU AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN! THAT'S A PROMISE! YOU CAN STAY ASSURED OF THAT! I am SURE plenty of others will also KINDLY, GLADLY, WISELY, BEAUTIFULLY AND WONDERFULLY help you out as well! I AM SURE OF THAT! YOU CAN STAY ASSURED OF THAT! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @Buffy01, your family, your friends, your nieces and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking! I AM TRULY DEEPLY SORRY THAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH ALL OF THIS AND THAT YOU'RE HURTING AND STRUGGLING SO BADLY! PLEASE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING! Things will tunr out better for you! I AM SURE OF THAT!
Thank you! I am looking for something that I had not tried out!
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144, Breaking Dawn