View Single Post
Seafarer

Member Since Jul 2019
146 hugs
given
Default Sep 26, 2019 at 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightly toasted View Post
For most images in google you don't need to host to post them, just right click, copy image address, then paste it in the little address box that comes up when you click the image icon (yellow box with mountains) deleting the http:// first of course.

I'm using chrome, so that's at least how it all works for me. Hope that helps someone.
Thank you. I use Chrome too, on a Chromebook.

I tried what you wrote, and the copy-paste part worked just fine. It got me a thumbnail in the post. But it wouldn't accept the post, because it wanted me to write something in the body of the post. The thumbnail attachment wasn't enough to suit it.
That is what frustrated me so much -- other people aren't required to post words . They just post images. I am ordinarily very good at computer stuff so I get SERIOUSLY frustrated when a certain site won't let me do something that other sites do. I love figuring computers out, but when I read directions that are incomplete, or misleading, then I get really frustrated. It is hard for me to give up and admit defeat, so I just walk away.
Seafarer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bluekoi, bpcyclist, lightly toasted