View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 26, 2019 at 08:32 PM

I related to a lot of your story. Been sober for 11 years. Experienced every kind of consequence there is except for dying or a liver transplant. I will also be direct. You may have a woman problem. You may. But you don't know that right now. Right now, what you have is a massive alcohol problem that is probably affecting every aspect of your life, whether you are aware of all that or not. Personally, I believe your woman issues would be much, much more manageable if your judgment wasn't constantly being assaulted by a drug world-famous for its poor judgment properties.

There are also lots of recovery meetings out there for people with various sorts of sex addictions. You might read about that and see if you think you might fit. It could be helpful to have the support of others who are going through a similar thing. You will also find a forum here on PC, Maybe peruse that.

I live in a sort of medium-sized city of close to three million. I can honestly say that really the only places I feel truly understood and welcome and not judged are recovery meetings like AA. I think you have the wrong idea about what AA is all about. They are your people.

Hugs from:
bizi