View Single Post
Anonymous40258

Default Sep 27, 2019 at 04:55 PM

Not for nothing but there are many reasons to and ways we can change our lives. One with our motivation and two without hesitation. I have the power to be a better me. I am glad you did not put in a resignation letter, because both your stability and ability are important to make changes to your life. But yes, I agree with your conclusion that small changes, slow and steady are most effective.

Working together with your very best means of positivity, we do act in a way that we can achieve what we want only when we know what we want and we make our own means of getting there. For example, I had a yelling fit today, yes I yelled and screamed, and I did not know what I was after. But I did figure that out in the process, all it took was the release of a little over the top energy. But I have a strong knowing of myself and a strong knowing of what I believe is wrong and unethical. Just a bit of a fit. No harm done.

I live a life of non-violence but I could be a little more peaceful and patient with myself. One of my goals has always been to learn and understand things a little bit better and do what I can to be a better, more altruistic me. How can I do this before understanding myself? I sit alone pondering, in thought while the rest of the world remains in motion. I take my own time as needed, I try not to get in anyone's way, and I ask for help when I'm good and ready.

Last edited by Anonymous40258; Sep 27, 2019 at 05:38 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote