View Single Post
RozG
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2008
Default Mar 30, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Hi Razzleberry

this advice might be way off beam coz i don't know your personal circumstances...so advance apologies if i just end up putting my foot in my mouth...and double advance apologies if i offend or upset you...i never do that on purpose.

a lot of my friends who are full time stop-at-home moms with husbands who work full time have found the same thing. but they've also found it changes drastically when their child starts full-time kindergarten or school. and here's their theory as to why...

you're always there for your daughter, daddy disappears for hours at a time. now a few hours to a toddler can feel like a few days would to an adult. so when daddy comes home after a few hours, she makes a big fuss over him the way you would if he'd been gone for a few days. but you are always there and she's secure in that so no need to make a fuss.

when she starts school...according to friends who've been thru the same thing...you'll find she makes an equally big fuss over you coz a few hours still feels like a long time and you've been gone for that time too.

does that make sense? probably not...apologies for waffling on...apologies if this is no help...hope things improve for you soon and you don't give up giving her all your love anyway.

((((Razzleberry))))
RozG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote