View Single Post
Deilla
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
49.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 28, 2019 at 09:33 AM

Not sure if I was too clingy. I was trying to respect the space he wanted. I thought I was. We used to talk every day and then things changed. No big deal. It's just that when you see someone every day and they don't show up for 3 days, you worry at first. It takes communication to set things straight if the rules of the relationship are changing. My friend gave up on me. I expressed concern about him being online and not chatting with me this last time. Again, something out of the ordinary. He said he had enough and left my Discord server. He also defriended me. We were friends for 4 years. Talked almost every day. I think he could have been more understanding. Oh well. I guess he didn't really value the relationship.

No matter how I try to justify it, I still feel hurt and disappointed. I'm very upset by all of this. Makes me want to give up on friendships. Like I can't trust people. Don't know what I should do. It's not easy for me to make friends. I'm very sad.

‘This too shall pass,’

‘Everything is happening for my good.’
Deilla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
5stacks, Anonymous445852, bpcyclist, Buffy01, Fuzzybear, Gasplessy, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, puzzclar, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky, Mopey