View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
Default Sep 28, 2019 at 12:41 PM

Nothing AT ALL is wrong with you, @Deilla! I am TRULY, DEEPLY SORRY that you're HURTING AND STRUGGLING SO BADLY and that you're GOING THROUGH ALL OF THIS ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF AND ALL AND ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN! I TRULY, REALLY AM! I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH WHAT ALL THE OTHER WISE AND WONDERFUL POSTERS HAVE ALREADY WISELY AND WONDERFULLY SAID BETTER THAN I EVER COULD! If he did need more personal space, he should have just said so in my opinion, or at least he should have clarified things with you before cutting off contacts with you since you've been friends for so long! Allow yourself to take time to grieve your Loss. I am SURE you'll find some other friends at some point one way or another. Please NEVER give up Hope no matter what happens! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME when you need someone to talk to or vent to or even if you need some advice and support! I am SURE PLENTY OF OTHERS WILL ALSO GLALDY, WONDERFULLY, BEAUTIFULLY, WISELY AND KINDLY HELP YOU OUT AS WELL! Sending Many Safe, Warm Hugs To BOTH You, @Deilla, Your Family, Your Friends, Your Doctors And ALL Of Your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking! I am TRULY, DEEPLY SORRY that you're HURTING AND STRUGGLING SO BADLY and that you're GOING THROUGH ALL OF THIS ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF AND ALL AND ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN! I TRULY, DEEPLY AM! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING! PLEASE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!

Last edited by MickeyCheeky; Sep 28, 2019 at 01:07 PM..
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Deilla

Thanks for this!
Deilla