Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Sep 30, 2019 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fern46 View Post
I stopped tracking my food for a few weeks and I've gained a few pounds. I haven't been eating terribly, but I haven't been nearly as vigilant with my choices and portions. I am getting back on track today with MyFitnessPal. My exercise has been good, but I might need to search out a new challenge to kick things up a notch. I already got my workout in today, so now I only need to log my food and make good choices.

I hope everyone can fit at least one healthy choice into the day today. Wishing health and wellness to all!
I find I gain so quickly, esp with Seroquel. I have taken other AP meds. None was as severe as Seroquel for me in the hunger/weight gain department.

A calorie is a calorie. One of my doctors said this to me once and I hesitated for a second. Yes, we can consume too much of very healthy food and I often do so.

You continue to offer some truly outstanding encouragement and inspiration to us! I am grateful to you!
I am sure you will get back on track. You so often demonstrate your dedication to the goals you have identified. Outstanding!!!

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, fern46

Thanks for this!
fern46