Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 30, 2019 at 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Coyote View Post
Not my most productive day. I was so hoping to complete my list of tasks to be done today. I have some deadlines I need to take into account.

I am a bit held up because, once again, Equifax has regressed and has returned to their stance that they do not know who I am. I am having to send ID again. They also, once again, say they do have my ID.; HOwever, I must send my ID info again.(?) They also say I have loans out (which I know nothing about). Either they do have my ID or they do not. It sounds to me as though they are confused as to my ID and they have someone with my ID information who has taken out loans in my name? They cannot clearly say that I have an identity theft issue. We just went through all of this and it was sorted out to the satisfaction of the SSA, etc. Another lesson in patience.

I have enjoyed a semi-quiet day, for which I am thankful. I have needed this. I could use more! I get so much more done if I do not have distractions and can focus.
I have a lot going on and just need some time to process without a lot of drama going on around me. I am also going through some med adjustments, which seems never-ending, between my pdoc and my primary care doc. It can be very taxing to have these med changes going on so frequently.

I hope to get a few things done this evening. I will then start in again in the morning. I have appointments at the end of the week and cannot focus on these tasks then. I will pace myself and get in some exercise as I work through my "to do" list.

Love to ALL!
What a crazy and continued mess. My mom just went through identity theft and she's also waiting for everything to be sorted out. How frustrating!!! I hope it is resolved quickly.

I am so happy to hear you are having a calm day with time to think and process. Those days are such a blessing and sometimes difficult to come by. I hope it continues while you knock items off your list.

I'm sorry about the med adjustments. I know that can be frustrating and can make you feel off. Hopefully everything on that front will stabilize for you soon. Much love and well wishes to you!
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote