View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 01, 2019 at 06:17 AM

I am waxing my floors! I have been in the process of this for a couple weeks, but I finally decided to just do it! Tomorrow, I will complete the job, doing a half a room at a time. This is also motivating me to clean up the rooms too. Here it is 4 AM and just now am I feeling tired. Lately it has been up and down for me. I went "hog wild" at Costcos yesterday. Now I have basically a months worth of meals. I will still have to repurchase a couple items in two weeks, like milk, and eggs. I even am trying their ice cream, which is fairly rich (29% fat). I also got on both E-Bay and Amazon to purchase some items for the kitchen. With all of this spending as of late, I am having to sell a couple lenses to my camera to pay for my new debt. I do it to myself every tine.

I have been watching movies and listening to music. This has been cheering me up some from my depression. So my life right this moment is not too bad. I am watching "Apollo 18". I have been listening to the Eagles, and Rolling Stones.

Hugs from:
Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina