View Single Post
EllieGreene

Member Since Apr 2015
8 hugs
given
Default Oct 01, 2019 at 03:32 PM

Thank you so do much for reading my post. Your points are right on. I posted because I am screaming out for help. This is a first infatuation for me. I inadvertently fed it into an obsession. I do suffer with depression and have been in therapy but left a year ago and actually told her about how I’d been thinking about a man and it boosted my energy. I left my therapist because there were things I didn’t like about her style. She was always supportive and didn’t call me out on things. Most importantly, I didn’t like the way she shared so much about her own life; her children, father, and her husband etc. She gave me a complete 60 minutes even though my insurance paid for 45 minutes. She did lots of talking. I want to go back into therapy and have called a psychologist but she was wouldn’t book an appointment at all because she was full. I really don’t like the process of searching for a therapist. It takes a lot of steps and I have difficulty staying on it

I really want to say more when I have time and I will return. Again thank you for your well thought out response. I’m just trying to be happy and really need to make some changes and set some goals to work towards.

El
EllieGreene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
precaryous

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets