View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 02, 2019 at 12:18 AM

Hey @MrsA you say she manages the money, where does the money go? In an account? Is this a business you have with your whole family or just her? If she wont let you have access to the money have you considered filing a lawsuit to force her to allow you access/ownership? I know that is extreme but if you had your own money you could control how its spent including where she gets to live. What kind of legal agreement is there about the business?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsA View Post
I'm just so mad at the unfairness of my family business that I can't concentrate on work. We really need money so I am working overtime and my hands are literally bloody from work. My sister/business partner does as little as possible and gets nasty when asked to help out. She's the one who holds the purse strings and constantly rages about not having enough money. But she gets angry when there is work to be done that will earn money.

So I'm on a rushed schedule because she wants things done tomorrow and she is supposed to help out. But she decides to take my cute little dog for a walk instead of working. She never helps to look after the dog. Never feeds her or cleans up after her. She doesn't even clean up after he own dog so while I'm soending hours wiping her dog's pee off everything in the house she goes on walks with my little dog and pretends she's a great dog owner for walking a dog. I want to have time to go out and play with my own dogs, but I have to clean her dog's mess instesd because it stinks and the entire interior of the house and all the stuff we use are sticky and brown with dried dog pee.

I'm just so pissed that her laziness prevents me having a decent place to live or time to do things I like. If I stop cleaning it gets so bad that the house smells like sewage. Once I stopped washing her dishes for a few weeks and the kitchen sink was full of rotting garbage like you couldn't imagine. So I have no choices but to try to keep the house clean while she goes out to have fun away from her own mess.

So I'm just really mad. There's a ton of work to be done or we cant pay the bills but I want to stop working. I'm tired of earning the money while she controls everything. I make all the products we sell but she is so lazy she makes me pack th e big items so all she has to do is slap a label on the box and take all the money. I'm really good at my job but I'm broke because she mismanages everything. I really wish she would die so I can enjoy my work and get paid for it instead of being sruck in this perpetual slavery. I hate having to live on a filthy house that she won't help clean hut if I don't work today we won't even have this hovel to live in. I keep fantasizing that she will die in an accident and I will finally be able to get the house clean and keep it clean and not have to tidy up after a horrible slob who leaves dog poop in plain sight and get angry when asked to wipe up her own dogs pee which he drizzles all over the house. I don't want to work in these conditions but I have no choice. I just keep thinking my life would be perfect if she wasn't here. All the days I could have enjoyed working in peace instesd of listening to a narcissist rage and scream about how much she hates having to work.

Sorry about the anger. I just really needes to vent or I'll go around smashing things out of frustration.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MrsA

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist