View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Oct 03, 2019 at 12:14 AM

I need to quickly write this post as it is late and I have not gotten ready for bed yet.
I saw my chiropractor today and he examined my ankle more He thought it was tendonitis and a sprain of my ankle. He thinks I should go to PT for cryo therapy ultrasound treatments.
Jeff is a way and I don't do well with him gone.

I was surprised this morning with a card telling me to go to the living room then photo can to find a mango and another note telling me that he would give me another clue soon. and then later in the day he said to go to the entertainment cabinet and on the top shelf we have an xfiles scully figure. He said look under her foot. BUT I had to wait to do it thursday morning well I can say that I waited now that it is after midnight.
This is all very sweet. He is a good man. He will be in colorado until sunday.

I am behind in my paperwork.
I hope to see carol tomorrow night.

I saw a new client in the hospital today her nails were awful...thankfully she soaked them before I got there. It took me a while to get there and find a parking spot on the top floor....and it took me a while to give her the pedicure. Glad that is done. I will see her when she goes back home in 3 months.
now I need to get ready for bed and find that note!

It was a card with instructions to find our 1st wedding anniversary memento.
Well I can't remember what that is!!!!!
sigh
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut