View Single Post
MrsA

Member Since Apr 2019
398 hugs
given
Default Oct 03, 2019 at 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Hey @MrsA you say she manages the money, where does the money go? In an account? Is this a business you have with your whole family or just her? If she wont let you have access to the money have you considered filing a lawsuit to force her to allow you access/ownership? I know that is extreme but if you had your own money you could control how its spent including where she gets to live. What kind of legal agreement is there about the business?
We didn't have it down in writing. We were both working for minimal wage and sharing a cheap 1 bedroom apartment when my sister persuaded me to turn my hobby into a business. We just liived off the income as it came in. Since we had shared everything since being orphaned, I trusted her to share everything 50/50 with me. I really thought she was an honest person despite the bullying which seemed like immaturity back then.

I didn't realize how bad her mental condition was until she got her own dog for the first time. It destroyed the beautiful house we were able to buy after our business took off. The dog is aggressive and bites as well. And in her 30s she got much nastier and by the time I realized she was not honest, she had control of everything and my credit was ruined. So that's where I am right now.

Now that the house is dirty and in disrepair, my sister accusses me of forcing her to move here. She doesn't clean and then claims to be a victim of a defective house. I suppose there's no point talking to someone like that. Ill see if I get up the courage to call legal aid. I was just thinking before I saw your recommendation whether I could sneak off and make a phone call without being overheard.
MrsA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist