View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Oct 03, 2019 at 12:45 PM

Not all day, but I spend a lot of time in my bed, but not for the typical reason. I'm not depressed or sleepy. I try to get dressed no later than 10 am. Ideally, my bed is made at the same time. My bedroom is my favorite room because it's most comfy. I lounge on the bed with my laptop. Of course I could use my laptop downstairs, but I usually don't.

I had pet parrots for over 18 years and they were housed in a cage in my bedroom. I would often let them out to be with me and play, or if I didn't have them out, they were at least able to watch me and I'd talk to them. If I spent much more time in another room, they would have been given less attention. Since my last parrot passed away, I still spend most time in my bedroom out of habit. I am starting to get out of the house more out of loneliness. Getting out is beneficial. When my husband is home and relaxing, we occasionally sit in the living room, but again, more in the bedroom. Our bedroom is the only room in the house that has a TV. We watch a few TV programs/news at night.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
cygne, mainrain