View Single Post
Anonymous41006

Red face Oct 04, 2019 at 04:53 AM

Appreciate the food information @~Christina ... I'm thinking of going a little more natural and bland (less sugar & salt) to see if it helps. I never cared for artificial sweeteners as they seem overly sweet so I guess I'll just get used to drinking my iced tea sugar free now ... I'll start adding more veggies and fresh fruit to the menu too ... Like you, I love my carbs - especially when needing comfort and may have difficulty giving them up altogether!

Regarding Uveitis, here's an excerpt from Mayo Clinic:

"Uveitis is a form of eye inflammation. It affects the middle layer of tissue in the eye wall (uvea). Uveitis (u-vee-I-tis) warning signs often come on suddenly and get worse quickly. They include eye redness, pain and blurred vision. The condition can affect one or both eyes.".

I'm experiencing a bit of that in my left eye. It came on in May and I figured it was just another round of age related vitreomacular adhesion that I'd already experienced in my right eye a couple of years ago. My right eye eventually cleared on up so I figured this one would too.

But upon reading that PsA can sometimes cause eye problems, I got to thinking that I better not wait this one out like we did the other thing as it may be something altogether different. I've got a good eye doctor that walked me through the other thing, so I'm right confident that if this is the Uveitis thing that he'll get me through that as well.

As far as sleep goes, if I can get through the night without waking up more than once or twice, I feel right special. I go to bed quite early to make up for all the disruptions. It's extra sweet if I make it all the way through without waking up even once!

I'm finding it more and more difficult to find comfortable positions to sleep in ...

How about you? Do you sleep okay or feel that you get enough rest?

Gentle hugs to you and @lizardlady ...

Hope y'all have a good day today, and I'll let y'all know how things went when I get back from my appointment!

Hugs from:
lizardlady