View Single Post
Anonymous43774

Default Oct 04, 2019 at 10:29 AM

I think I have secured an affordable, safe place to live. With roommates, but they seem sane. My studio was affordable but also a little too expensive at the same time. and this private room is only a little more expensive than the shared room I lived in when I first moved here. Meaning I will save more money each month. I don't know how street parking will be but they rotate a shared parking space, and it seems much safer at night.

Work sucks. Men don't look at me when they speak to each other. People take over my work. They have no confidence in me. I don't know if I can move up since I transferred to this company from a sister company and my previous boss was a gaslighting psychopath who may have destroyed my character to HR. I'm not sure how to ask HR what exactly they have heard about me without looking bad either. I think time will make people more confident in me. Though it's a mostly male environment, there are a few females here, unlike my old workplace. and people seem nicer. It's mainly the HR/old manager concern that I've just thought of now that's really worrying me. but now I think I know how to deal with bad workplace situations like that, it's good I got that bad experience out of the way early in my career. I just worry if that bad experience will stop me from progressing here?

I graduated from college almost two years ago now. I hope things start looking up soon.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, SlumberKitty, Sunflower123