View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 04, 2019 at 01:40 PM

I'm having lots of trouble with my depression. And today I am having lots of trouble with motivation. I have zero motivation. I managed to get myself to work, but I got up at 5 AM and laid in the lazy boy until 6:30 AM when I was like, I really have to get ready for work. Then we had an almost one hour board meeting this morning, when they should only be 5 to 10 minutes. That sucked the life out of me even more. My concentration has gone downhill. I read two chapters of a book Pastor T wants me to read last night and this morning I can't even remember it. I have to reread it. I'll probably have to reread it every day until the session day. That sucks. A friend invited me over tonight but I declined. I told her its my Mom's birthday weekend (which is true) and that we are celebrating (well, we aren't doing that until tomorrow). So she invited me over for next Friday night and I couldn't think of a reason to get out of that one so I hope I am feeling a bit better by then. I am really not up to socializing right now. HUGS all, Kit

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous44144, Sunflower123