Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2010
814 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 05, 2019 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post

I do not want to sound like I do not believe you but I am struggling how you can assume by her blinking and body language that that translates into feelings for you? And the fact that you say you would rather have her than no one speaks to how much you value her.
She may have incorrectly assumed you meant her but does that translate into her having feelings for you?

Can you explain more about her body language and signals?

That sounds like a positive therapisty thing to say. Of course she says she likes you, she wouldnt work with you if she didnt. I feel like she was using herself as an example of how you might miss certain cues.

Is it possible she was trying to help you see the positives about this person?

What do you mean by "self reflection on her part"? And since you are able to determine that a woman was one of the most unattractive humans on earth then you are somewhat affected by looks.

I think you definitely need therapy and I think you should see a male therapist.

I do not know what her deal is but whatever it is its clearly harming you. Whether you did or didnt misread signals is irrelevant. its taking up too much space in your head.
Ouch. So much judgment.

Last edited by missbella; Oct 05, 2019 at 10:52 AM..
missbella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote