View Single Post
LundiHvalursson

Member Since Sep 2019
Default Oct 07, 2019 at 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzclar View Post
I am a woman and I find that fact of being a virgin, as a good thing. Sex should be saved for a committed relationship! I made the mistake of letting a guy take advantage of me and have been in and out of recovery from sex and quick relationships! If you can stay away from one night stands, great!! If you need to vent we are so here for that. Don't let it get you down!
I am not a one-night-stand kind of guy (and by definition I am not, since I am still single/virgin), but also because my personal opinion that is just something meaningless and quick.

Of course the virgin problem is basically coalesced with the single problem. Like the old saying, "It takes two to tango". Being single is not like studying chemistry or physics where I can spend the whole day alone and improve quickly. It takes two to make a couple, and it seems like I get criticised anyway.

From what I hear, other people, both men and women, are telling me that my location being single and a virgin is a big no-no at my age, more than in other locations. So perhaps that might also be a reason why people keep insulting me for being single/virgin.

Hugs from:
Serpentine Leaf