HD7970GHZ
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2013
2,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 07, 2019 at 12:07 PM

To my most recent unethical therapist:

Thank you for retraumatizing me and revictimizing me. I never thought there was so much to learn - but your behavior has opened my eyes. Patterns of Institutional Betrayal is indeed a cultural problem when survivors of abuse in therapy seek out help from subsequent therapists. While you have hurt me, you have definitely not ruined me. Now I know how normalized this behavior is. Thank you. I will happily carry this burden, learn to push forward through all the immense pain and suffering, and do what I can to expose it until the day I die in hopes to improve and protect everyone of us; even you. Luckily I got a few tricks up my sleeve - and I have a funny feeling that with tactful approach - your system will be imploding before I even get a chance to make my moves. What I question is how you go about your day, knowing what you have done? Do you sleep at night knowing that you destroyed my credibility and in effect, protected thousands of malicious abusers who continue to abuse with impunity? You have smeared my character, again, and you have perpetuated a workplace culture that normalizes deviance on a grand scale! Well done, my former psychopath therapist. Well done. Clap, clap, clap. Whether you did this for fear of retaliation from your professional body, or because you enjoy seeing me suffer, and or because you yourself have a vested interest in protecting your system for fear of your own secrets getting out; you will suffer the consequences of the largest social movement in history. It is just a matter of time. Our healthcare systems are infected with corruption and abuse. Institutional Betrayal has been the short-term method of keeping said abuse underwraps - and up until this point in time - it has proven very effective. But just like any other mass scandal that eventually comes to light, whenever you give fallible human beings all the power in the world and absolutely zero accountability; the pattern of malfeasance leads others to truth. Hold on, dear psychopath therapists, your time is up. There is an army of survivors conglomerating around the world and their voice is not to be reckoned with.

The truth will out.

"don't put all your eggs - in one basket"
"promote pleasure - prevent pain"
"with change - comes loss"

Hugs from:
Anonymous42119, Lilly2

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist