View Single Post
Anonymous43774

Default Oct 07, 2019 at 02:43 PM

finally heard back from the leasing office. I will sign the lease to my new place on Wednesday... I'm getting nervous. I don't like to sign huge contracts like these. and I hope my roommates are ok. They are definitely older, late 30s and early 40s, and I checked them out online so I think it will be ok.

some strange form of depression hit me hard yesterday. I was too tired to make it to class on Saturday and felt so awful about that. I feel grateful for this life experience I'm getting, but I don't feel good about my prospects in life. I am still feeling weird today. I caught up on sleep yesterday. basically all I did was sleep. I don't know, I just feel worthless and tired and empty and useless. I think I've been feeling burnt out lately. without even doing anything in particular that was straining... if that can even happen.

I hope moving to my new place I will have more money and more sleep. two ingredients for future success.

I suppose I did catch up on sleep this weekend. Now I have to sign up for yoga, buy plane tickets home for the holidays. Mother is probably dying soon. I am very conflicted about going home. it certainly won't be fun, and it will be expensive to go.

I want to finish my short story (but I don't fault myself for using an organic process), practice drawing, continue reading up on industry skills, do yoga to work on my body positivity.

What then? Life is so empty.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous445852, SlumberKitty, Sunflower123