View Single Post
MrsA

Member Since Apr 2019
398 hugs
given
Default Oct 07, 2019 at 05:08 PM

@pachyderm No. I don’t know what you mean by “terrified” about punishment. The problem sees to be that there are no parents to discipline her anymore. When someone used to yell at us when the house was messy, she constantly yelled at me for not cleaning faster. As soon as there were no parents, she stopped cleaning up after herself completely. Once she spilled fried chicken batter down the front of a cabinet. She had enough batter left to finish cooking but she yelled “f****** s***” as if something bad happened to her and left the spilled batter to dry on the cabinet so it’s harder for me to clean. Then she loses her temper regularly because the house she lives in is dirty and messy. She doesn’t seem to get that the house will be dirty if she doesn’t wipe her spills. She also sees her dog pee on the floor when she leads him through the house every day and gets angry if asked to wipe it. She always cleans up her messes in other people’s homes so I think the problem is there are no consequence for making family live in her mess. She does claim to be treated unfairly when asked to clean her spills and dog urine. I am looking at options for mandatory mental health treatment but I really don’t want this to end in a court case where all the information will be visible to the public. I’ve been pursued by a series of older men lately who insist I need them to take care of me. I’m worried that if my living situation become public fact due to a court case it will convince these men I’m an easy target or that I really need them. My life really is a mess right now.
MrsA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, RoxanneToto

Thanks for this!
Buffy01