Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 08, 2019 at 04:27 AM

Hey @lillib

How to Be a Good Writer
I am an English Lit graduate and if you need an opinion or something and you want to pm me feel free. I often help people with their school work and papers. I am not an official tutor but I should be. I googled something and found this link but I havent read it yet because I am on my way to the shower. I hope it helps I just wanted to write a quick reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillib View Post
I aced all my courses during my undergrad years and published a paper with the help of others, but my writing and vocabulary still suck. I was born and raised in the US, but my writing has gone downhill after taking a break from school after I graduated. Now I am looking at grad school. I may actually get accepted, but I am terrified that I regressed into a poor writer. I love reading peer-reviewed articles, but they intimidate me whenever I see many words I do not know.

Admittedly, I still have no clue when it is appropriate to use "a priori," "de facto," and "a posteriori" in a paper or a sentence. Even after having read the definitions.

Is there something wrong with me?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lilly2

Thanks for this!
Lilly2