View Single Post
trippinmickey

Member Since Feb 2008
Default Mar 31, 2008 at 08:21 AM

I am a dad and have been on both sides of the coin .My first 3 kids I worked and my wife stayed home .when i would come home from work it was daddy daddy all over me .But When I had my last 2 I've stayed home and yep its mommy mommy and like you I find my self wonting my two and half year old attention and not getting it .At night he will only take his bottle from my wife and when I go to lay in bed next to him and my wife he takes his foot and tries to push me a way. I know what you are going though is just a phase dont worry soon she will become a teenager and hate you both (lol lol) .Im sure your daughter loves you alot!

This is the age they do alot of weird stuff I found myself grabbing my head and pulling my hair saying what the hell wrong with this kid .They toss all their toys in their room down the steps just to walk away from them as soon as they get down there. Ask to take a bath just to po in the tube and will take one bit out of everything ~food ,newspapers ,Toys , big sister.
trippinmickey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote