View Single Post
Anonymous42119

Default Oct 08, 2019 at 02:35 PM

I'm trying to think of a joke, but they're all dark humor.

I have liked some shows that were sort of funny, but possibly stigmatizing or triggering, such as MONK.

MONK had an episode where there was a "black widow," and Lt. Disher was injured. Capt. Stottlemeyer (forgot spelling) had Lt. Disher on a bell cart and tried to roll him through the hotel so that he could identify the suspect. During that time, poor Lt. Disher's legs kept hitting various parts of the hotel. Lt. Disher was also in a cast. It was a funny scene, so you'd have to watch it to get the humor. There were many funny scenes in MONK, including Det. Monk. There were also tear-jerking scenes, too. That show helped me get over the trauma of giving my daughter up for adoption.

There was an episode about adoption, which brought tears to my eyes but also laughter. It really helped me.

The series finale was also a good combo of tears and laughter.

Anyway, I cannot think of a joke. I think there's a group here, but the groups here don't allow for replies or emoticon replies like they do here in the general forums. It would be nice to hear a funny joke that isn't so dark. All I can think of are dark jokes, which isn't good.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220