Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,571 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 08, 2019 at 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Not the greatest day... nothing specific , just tail end of prednisone slapped me down a bit I’m thinking.

Otherwise I went about my day normally, ran a couple loads of wash, I’m a bit weird I wash my sheets every 2 days. I just love fresh sheets.

Made a nice chicken Caesar salad for dinner , much lighter meal than last nights.

I’m so grateful I see my T tomorrow. I went weekly for 7 years. But financially I had to go bi weekly now which at times is difficult. I need to talk out a couple things about self worth and self loathing that beast seems to be trying to break into my mind again.

Hope everyone has a good evening and is able to find good sleep tonight
You're making me want to wash my sheets. Its been over a week, so yeah....I love having a shower and then putting on comfy pjs and getting into a freshly cleaned bed!

I hope your T knows what a great person you are to me and ALL of us here! If that doesn't scream self worth I dunno what does. You certainly are appreciated!

How many more days of prednisone do you have? I bought some generic zyrtec today. Ive been sneezing a lot and my eyes are crusty. I have taken one for the last 3 or so days so I feel better.

I'm gonna be up reading with "Bewitched" the movie on in the background. I hope you sleep well.

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)
Moose72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
beauflow, bizi, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina