View Single Post
Bat_Orchid90

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Oct 10, 2019 at 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloivar View Post
Is your feelings towards sex indifferent? Or perhaps of a more negative nature such as disgust? Do you dread these sexual encounters? Can you keep going on doing this? Im asking, because i actually don't think there's anything wrong with what you're doing, as long as making them happy makes you happy, or at the very least you don't think of it as too much a sacrifice on your part.

It’s kinda all of the above:/... i honestly could go the rest of my life without it.. and to i guess the “average” person that sounds insane.. idk I don’t really have that attraction? Is that weird to say.. I never have:/ not to partners.. not to even a celebrity... not to a stranger on the street... idk i can say someone IS attractive/goodlooking but I don’t FEEL aroused if that makes sense. Not sure if that can be checked through bloodwork? Or if some people can just be actually Asexual... but any physical and tests I’ve got done all come back normal... it’s just that i know it isn’t.. it’s perfectly fine with me.. but i also dont want to end up alone because i dont connect with someone physically like that... so i give into my partner:/... idk it’s easy to feel out of place in a world where sex is a big part of culture.. it sells products, it’s in every other song on the radio.. it’s how many people fall in love in the first place and I’m hust kinda like eh whatever..
Bat_Orchid90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote