Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2007
2 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 31, 2008 at 01:45 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
salukigirl said:
Typically I do it 5-7 days a month lol. I always take it personally if a guy doesnt want to go down on me.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

Cyran0 picks up his own jaw. 5 to 7 times a month? *gulp* That's, umm, generous. And umm, wow...

I think some guys get turned off to going down due to a bad experience. Either someone was particularly nasty down there or the girl didn't seem to like it and made the guy self conscious. Not having a vagina, we're completely guessing what feels good down there and if a guy decides he doesn't know what to do, he'll just refuse (he sure as hell wont admit to needing directions).

I wish my wife liked it more (she assures me it's just not her thing and it has nothing to do with my technique...Now if you girls are smirking and thinking "yeah right", please don't tell me as I'm paranoid on this front already) as I'd happily do it more often.

K. Feeling self conscious now. But I swear I've had girlfriends in the past who really liked it and umm, yeah, I'm sure my technique is fine.

Cyran0

Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD (childhood physical/sexual abuse), history of drug abuse.

Meds: Zoloft, Lorazapam, Coffee, Cigarettes

"I may climb perhaps to no great heights, but I will climb alone." -Cyrano de Bergerac
Cyran0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote